By Dr. Becker
Liver Tater Meatloaf
- 1/3 cup beef liver, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup potato flour
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend. Pour into a greased 5x6-inch baking dish or loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let cool before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in the freezer or refrigerator and consume within one week. If stored in the freezer, this can stay fresh for up to three months.
If you're looking for even more homemade pet treat recipes, check out my free e-cookbook, Homemade Treats for Healthy Pets: Nutritious Recipes for Your Cats and Dogs.
This e-book is filled with homemade dog and cat food ideas, which are personally formulated by me and my mom, and that I'm sure your pets will love. Over 20 species-appropriate recipes – crunchy morsels, savory treats, and even pet-friendly desserts – are included for your cats and dogs.