By Dr. Becker
Fishy Beef Bites
- 1 cup ground meat (turkey, bison, venison, or beef)
- 7 1/2 oz. can of wild-caught Alaskan sockeye salmon, drained
- 3/4 sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 egg
- Mix all ingredients together, and then spread into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Loosen the edges and flip onto a clean cookie sheet, bottom side up. Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Once done, remove from the oven and let cool before cutting into bite-sized pieces.
- Store in the refrigerator and consume within one week. If stored in the freezer, this can stay fresh for up to three months.
If you're looking for even more homemade pet treat recipes, check out my free e-cookbook, Homemade Treats for Healthy Pets: Nutritious Recipes for Your Cats and Dogs.
This e-book is filled with homemade dog and cat food ideas, which are personally formulated by me and my mom, and that I'm sure your pets will love. Over 20 species-appropriate recipes – crunchy morsels, savory treats, and even pet-friendly desserts – are included for your cats and dogs.