Be Aware: There's a Deadly Virus on the Loose Striking These Pets


Story at-a-glance

  • Myxomatosis is a virus in domestic rabbits, usually caused by insects such as fleas and mosquitoes. It is almost always fatal but does not affect humans

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for Free to the Mercola Healthy Pets Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored pet health information that Google doesn’t want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we will soon be blocking our content from Google search to ensure your privacy stays protected

Get access to all of Dr. Becker’s health articles, E-books and special reports



By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.