UK Vets Save Bird Who Swallowed Tweezers

jackdaw

Story at-a-glance -

  • After a rescued jackdaw swallowed a pair of tweezers, wildlife veterinarians performed an intricate surgery that saved his life

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for Free to the Mercola Healthy Pets Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored pet health information that Google doesn’t want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we will soon be blocking our content from Google search to ensure your privacy stays protected

Get access to all of Dr. Becker’s health articles, E-books and special reports