Current Pet News

June 11, 2018 - Issue 2007


2 Dogs Found Dead After Eating This From Their Yard

mushroom poisoning

June 11, 2018

She returned home stunned to find both dogs dead. Four others inside her home were stumbling around and vomiting. This toxin is extremely and quickly lethal, and more common than you think - with no antidote. Here, an ounce of prevention is worth far more than a pound of treatment.

French Bulldog Is Ready for Anything!

French Bulldog Is Ready for Anything!

June 11, 2018

This French Bulldog shows his owner that in case of trouble, he's got it covered!

Weekly Pet Quiz: Mast Cell Tumors, Hairballs and CBD Oil

week 19 pets quiz

June 11, 2018

Take this week's quiz to see how well you remember what you read on Mercola Healthy Pets last week!